There are now over 200 Google SEO-related tools that can help businesses increase their rankings and visibility online. We spant for many hours and compared the 50 most affordable tools to determine the top seven tools that can help you achieve a better Google ranking.
What are the best cheap SEO Tools?
- Mangools – one of the top
- SEO PowerSuite — the best free alternative
- Ubersuggest –ideal for small-scale businesses
- Serpstat – best all-in-one solution
- SE Ranking — ideal option for marketers who use search engines.
- Long Tail Pro — ideal for finding more competing keywords
- GTmetrix – GTmetrix the most efficient for page speed optimization
Verdict: Best Of The Best
Price: Starting at $29/month
Mangools is our top choice for the most affordable SEO tool as it can perform the same SEO jobs (keyword research as well as competitive intelligence and analysis of backlinks) for just half the cost of the more known SEO tools such as Ahrefs and Semrush.
It’s just as user-friendly as the expensive tools and offers similar keyword suggestions to more expensive tools.
The Most Important Part:
- User-friendly interface. Fantastic UX and graphics help make the tool simple as a three-piece puzzle comprehend, even for complete novices.
The Worst Part:
- Less power more than “OG’s” Ahrefs and Semrush.these people have been using this for a very long time, and it’s difficult to match them in a few areas like Ahrefs backlink database or Semrush’s keyword database.
Buy Mangools If you are looking for a robust SEO tool that is affordable.
I suggest you get started by using the free 10-day trial, and then you can upgrade your plan to the Premium plan for $69/month.
Mangools are ideal for everyone: bloggers and SEO agencies, affiliate marketers and business owners and even beginners.
- Keyword research tools: Mangools finds high-value keywords for campaigns and then generates fresh ideas for content to help you improve your SEO ranking by choosing relevant topics without spending hours researching.
- Analysis of competitors tool: Learn who your competitors are, their strategies and their keywords to ensure you’re aware of what your competition is investing its time and resources.
- Make smart use of SERPChecker: Get detailed site metrics for particular terms (like that of the authority level for domains on the top websites for a specific keyword) to show at a glance the level of competition for any subject.
- Keyword rank monitoring: Keep track of the top organic search terms and the visibility of your website against your competition. Monitor the outcomes of your SEO efforts over the course of time.
- A sophisticated analysis of backlinks: Understand your website’s current backlink profile, and identify the pages that are most linked on every website. It also assists you in identifying and eliminating harmful links to keep your website as clean as you can.
Mangools provides 3 pricing options:
- Basic: $49/month for freelancers, SMBs operating on a budget and SEO-related individuals.
- Premium: $69/month for marketing and in-house team members.
- Agency: $129 per month for large marketing firms and huge interior teams.
All paid plans come with a guarantee of 48 hours for money back.
Annual subscriptions offer an additional 35% discount.
Try Mangools today for 10 days of a free trial.
Our Verdict – Best Free Alternative
Price: Starts with a no-cost plan
SEO PowerSuite is an SEO toolkit that includes four desktop software applications. One for ranking monitoring and one for keyword research, one for on-page SEO audits of technical SEO and one for backlink research and to build links and for outreach.
SEO PowerSuite is the pick as the most cost-effective option for free because the free version grants you access to extremely beneficial SEO features, including search volume, keywords volumes, backlink analyses tracker of rank for competitors, keywords optimization, and site audits. It is a great deal for a no-cost version.
The Most Efficacious Part
- High-quality SEO tools for free: SEO PowerSuite gives users access to several premium features that help them become more strategic in SEO for free. When you realize the fact that Cisco, Microsoft, Heineken, IBM, and Disney are just a few of the businesses that utilize SEO PowerSuite, it is easy to see how beneficial this tool can be for your company.
The Worst Part
- It isn’t able to export data or save projects using free plan: You only get these features when you purchase the paid plan, so after SEO PowerSuite becomes your everyday “business toolbox”, or if you offer SEO services to customers, It might be worthwhile to upgrade to the paid plan.
Use SEO PowerSuite if you require an SEO tool for free that gives you real strategic information.
I would suggest getting started with the free plan and then upgrading to a paid-for plan for an additional SEO boost (starting with $299/year).
SEO PowerSuite is ideal for those looking to get real-time SEO information while conserving their credit cards within their pockets.
- Analysis of competitors: discover what your rivals are doing with regard to backlinks, keywords and the strategy for their content. Learn about your competitor’s web traffic and keep pace with your competitors.
- Search Engine Optimization auditing software: Discover SEO issues on your website, such as broken links. Repair the things Google isn’t happy with and see your SEO power flow.
- Reports and metrics on social media engagement: Understand how your blog posts and landing pages are doing on social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin and more.
- Deep keyword research tools: Find the keywords that increase the number of clicks and allow you to concentrate your time in the areas where you’ll get the best results faster.
- Global and local SEO instruments: Your website can be optimized for specific languages and locations and grow and conquer other markets.
SEO PowerSuite provides three price plans for pricing:
- Free: Free forever for freelancers and individuals.
- Professional: $299/year to in-house SEO experts and business leaders.
- Enterprise: $499/year for SEO specialists and industry professionals.
All plans that are paid for include a 7-day trial for free.
Take a look at SEO PowerSuite today by signing up for the no-cost plan.
Verdict: Best for Small-sized businesses
Price: Starting at just $12 per month
Ubersuggest is our top pick to be the “best for small-sized business” due to its low-cost SEO tool that provides the essentials you need for Keyword research, content ideas, keyword tracking, and much more for free. It increases in value from there.
Nike, Microsoft, Dell, Adobe and Shopify use UberSuggest.
The Best Part
- You can gain actionable SEO insight, even using an unpaid version. You can get customized SEO tips, search engine rankings, and limited keyword suggestions in the free version.
The Worst Part
- The information isn’t comprehensive. Ubersuggest has a limited database for their backlinks and keyword search tools compared to Mangools.
Use Ubersuggest for an affordable and simple-to-use SEO tool that covers everything well.
I would suggest joining Ubersugget’s seven-day trial for free and then moving to an annual subscription (starting at just $12/month).
Ubersuggest is the best choice for small-sized businesses and those with as many as 15 websites.
- Related keywords: Find keywords related to the main ones you’d like to be ranked for. It give you with a broad preference of ideas for article that you can use to increase your site’s organic traffic.
- Chrome extension: Analyze a website’s organic keywords, organic monthly traffic backlinks, domain authority and much more directly in your browser.
- SEO Tip of The Day: Discover easy SEO strategies every time you visit a website via Ubersuggest, a service run by Neil Patel’s group.
- Paid difficulties: Discover the cost of ranking for a certain keyword in paid search. It is a fantastic method of determining potential content opportunities that the competition hasn’t figured out about.
- Keywords Generator: Download a .csv version of the keywords your competition is ranking for, free of charge. The keywords are listed from the most to least relevant according to the content you have on your site.
Ubersuggest provides the following pricing models:
- Personal: $12/month for entrepreneurs and small-scale businesses that manage one site (or obtain all-year access at $120 at one time).
- Businesses: $20/month for medium companies with four to seven websites (or have lifetime access for $200 at one time).
- Enterprise/Agency: $40/month for large companies and agencies with more than 15 sites (or have access for life for $400 at one time).
All lifetime plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Try Ubersuggest today for a seven-day trial at no cost.
The Top 3 Picks
Here’s a summary of our top three choices:
- Mangools -one of the top
- SEO PowerSuite — the best alternative for free
- Ubersuggest – ideal for small companies
Here is a rapid overview of our top 7 picks:
10-day free trial
Starts at $49/mo
Starts at $299/year
7-day free trial
Starts at $12/mo
7-day free trial
Starts at $69/mo
14-day free trial
Starts at $39/mo
Long Tail Pro
8-day trial for $8
Starts at $37/mo
Starts at $10/mo
Here are the top 50 cheap SEO tools we considered in this review:
- SEO PowerSuite
- Long Tail Pro
- Google Analytics
- Google Keyword Planner
- Google Pagespeed
- Check My Links
- Screaming Frog
- Open Link Profiler
- SiteChecker Pro
- Keywords Everywhere
- Google Search Console
- Rank Math
- Moz Pro
- Raven tools
- Keyword Revealer
- Google trends
- Link Prospector
- Varvy SEO Tool
- Seed Keywords
- Social Blade
- Authority Labs
- Advanced Web Ranking
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best free SEO Tool?
The most effective free SEO software can be found in SEO PowerSuite. With this program, you will be capable to get all the top SEO features and premium ones for absolutely nothing. One of the biggest disadvantages is the lack of exporting data from the program. SEO PowerSuite also offers two paid plans.
Can I manage SEO by myself?
Yes, you can! One of the most simple, fastest ways to learn to manage SEO yourself can be to use the Ski Slope Strategy.
Do I require SEO software?
Yes, if you’re looking to receive substantial online traffic.
SEO tools are necessary to conduct keyword research and analyze the outcomes of your efforts. The advantages that come from using SEO tools are:
- They will help you analyze the strategy of your competitors in terms of content.
- Keyword research tools integrated into the system gives you an endless flow of keyword concepts and opportunities.
- Save time and effort in manually performing SEO audits.
- Offering practical SEO metrics and information at high-speed help in making decisions.
- Offering you marketing tips to increase your search engine ranking.
What tools should I utilize to help me with SEO?
There are more than 200 SEO software tools which you could use for your company based on your requirements. Certain SEO software tools can be more costly and more extensive than others.
But if you’re on a fix budget and searching for an affordable and comprehensive tool, you should try one of our top three choices.
The most effective and cost-effective SEO tool we’ve found in Mangools.
How much do SEO tools cost?
SEO tools are available for up to $999 per month, up to as little as $12 per month. Certain offer annual plans, while others provide month-long plans, and a handful provide lifetime plans. Their prices are typically determined by their features, tools, capabilities, and the number of keywords they search for each day.
The Bottom Line
These are our best choices for the most affordable SEO tools to use this year:
- Mangools – best of the best
- SEO PowerSuite — the best free alternative
- Ubersuggest – ideal for small-scale businesses
- Serpstat — the most comprehensive solution
- SE Ranking — best for SEO marketers
- LongTail Pro – best for finding less competitive keywords
- GTmetrix – is the best option for optimizing page speed
I am a professional Blogger, SEO Expert and Affiliate Martketer. I shared my idea and thoughts about blogging etc.